- Learn How To Read URL Parameters Using jQuery
- How to Create a Sticky Menu Bar using jQuery
- jQuery Full Page Loading Animation
What is jQuery Exactly?
What are jQuery Plugins?
- Add a jQuery Lightbox to your Website or Blog
- How to Create a Countdown Timer using jQuery
- Creating a stylish jQuery Tooltip using a Plugin
How to Use jQuery to Easily Work with HTML Elements
But with jQuery, this task can become really easy by replacing the above code with just the following code to allow us to control our elements with ease. It is not much of a difference, but it means writing lesser code, which is always good!
That’s all for this article. In this article, I’ve shared with you the basics of jQuery and what it exactly is. I felt the need to share this because a lot of upcoming web developers had this question in their mind and I’ve been asked this question a lot of times to finally write an answer for it. If you already knew most of the content from the article, you can definitely subscribe to Slash Coding today and come back later when we write a post that interests you. Also, follow Slash Coding on social media to know more when we update the blog with new content.