Designers are often stuck on their mind about the various colors that they can use in their next design for their customer. Well, I agree that this is a very tedious task, but only when you do this on your own. If you have a helper with you, this might be a lot easy. Yes! It’s true.. There is a helper for you here and that is the tool that I’m gonna share with you all today!
Well, it is a website and not a tool exactly, but you can call it a tool because it helps you do your task in an easier way. The website that I am going to share with you all today is named Color Combos. It is a very vast website, which features various color combinations that you can put into action in your next work. Well, let’s talk about this website in details and also about how to use it effectively.
I got to know about this awesome tool when I had to develop some color scheme for one of my client’s website. It looked like a pretty tough job at first, but then when I used this website, it became pretty easy for me to do my job! It really helps. I can tell that from my personal experience!
Color Combos Website
Well, first of all, head over to the Color Combos website. Now, let’s discuss their website in detail.
- On the website, you will find a list of a lot of popular color combinations. They provide you with the HEX colour codes, RGB values, CMYK values, and HSV values for each and every color for you to use.
- They show you live preview of each color combination when you view a particular color combination.
- You can Grab Website Colors. For instance, if you like the color combination of a website, you can easily extract all the colors from that webpage by using this tool.
- You can search for color combinations involving a specific color, choosing one from the numerous available color tags.
- You can submit your own color combinations, which other people could use and leave a rating for your created combination.
- They have a professional Color Combo maker, where you can actually try out different color combos that you might want to create.
- Search for color combos involving a specific color HEX code.
Also, you can register on the website to avail some user-only features. And if you register, only then you can submit your own color combinations, which will be available to all the users.
Well, that’s all for this small design help tool for everyone. I hope you use this tool and this tool comes handy to you whenever you need it. Stay subscribed to Slash Coding for more design tips and updates. You can subscribe to our RSS feeds, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. I hope to see you around! 😉